Is your age beyond 30? Do you fear that you’ll look like 50 even when you’re at your 40s? Do want to be like Sandra Bullock and Paul Rudd who don’t seem to age? If yes, then never delay and act right away! While heading to a Laser and Skin Clinic could be the best solution to skin and aging problems, religiously executing some practical skin care tips can be part of the effective formula to a healthy, young-looking skin.
DIY Anti-aging Routine
- Healthy Diet – food plays a major role not only to the skin but to our overall health and well-being. As the saying goes, “we are what we eat.” So abstain yourself from junk foods made highly desirable in grocery shops and turn to a regular healthy diet. Some of the healthiest food for the skin would include tomatoes, lean meats, walnuts, and eggs.
- Proper Hydration – a significant culprit to a fast aging process and unhealthy skin is dehydration which can be mended by drinking enough amount of water per day. Failure to do so may lead to less moisture and wrinkly skin even when moisturizing cream is applied regularly.
- Regular Exercise – the human skin is nourished by way of blood circulation. When a person does aerobic exercise, the heart pumps fast leading to good perfusion to the skin and other parts of the body. Moreover, the perspiration that occur during an exercise gets rid out of the dirt embedded in the skin,which may also help produce a glowing, youthful skin.
- Proper rest – according to a scientific study, stress can affect the aging process of the skin through shortening of the telomeres and oxidative stress. Basically, the length of the telomeres signify the age of the cell which essentially shortens or ages with excessive stress. On the other hand, oxidative stress happens as free radicals are produced when a person is stressed out which can have a negative effect to the molecules of the cell and induce premature cell aging. For these reasons, a person who likes to have a young-looking skin must make sure that the daily recommended rest is achieved.
- Take a little sun exposure – the sun is not only there to brighten up a day but to make a healthy skin too. It is the perfect way to obtain Vitamin D that’s helpful for the health of the blood vessels and needless to say, the rest of the integumentary system. Nonetheless, it is important to know that excessive sun exposure can be the major cause of wrinkles, reduction of skin elasticity, and many signs of rapidly aging skin. Hence, it is good to have a little sunlight exposure (30 minutes at most) in early morning or midday.
- Apply Effective Daily Skin Care Products – the modern advancement in the field of dermatology paved way to the formulation of skin and beauty products that can be applied by consumers on a daily basis. Nevertheless, you should know that fake and unsafe products are also spreading out in the market so it’s recommended to visita Laser and Skin Clinic first to obtain a professional advice.
Skin aging is an inevitable life process but it can occur prematurely without proper skin care. You can always submit to affordable facial treatment in australia or any sort of anti-aging treatment solutions in skin and beauty centers elsewhere while following the practical DIY skin care regimen.